Shopping On A Budget
Shopping with limited funds or while trying to limit the amount spent is sometimes easier said than done. When shopping on a budget, keep these ideas in mind to help you spend less:
- Have a set amount in your account that you do not want to go over
- Make a list of whom you are buying for and the amount you are able to spend on each person
- Compare ads to insure you are buying the product at its lowest price
- Shop off clearance racks
- Stick to your list and your budget
- Use your online banking to manage account balances
Need a tool to help you keep your budget? Fort Worth Community Credit Union’s online banking offers a great program called Finance Works that can help you track your spending, not only for shopping for Christmas but all throughout the year.
Happy shopping, and a toast to an even happier new year without added debt!