Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Are your taste buds ready for all that Thanksgiving-goodness? There are so many yummy foods and traditional dishes that I love for this holiday. And every year I want to load the table with them all! Here are some favorites of mine that I hope you will enjoy as much as my family.
- Green bean casserole with a twist – http://goo.gl/B9QdQ
- A very fall dish, wild rice with mushrooms – http://goo.gl/iXATr
- Roast turkey with herb butter – http://goo.gl/IDj6E
- Maple whipped sweet potatoes – http://goo.gl/DtxcN
If you need more ideas for your Thanksgiving menu, below are a few of my favorite places to look for new recipes.
- Martha Stewart – http://goo.gl/2ZRPi
- Food Network – http://goo.gl/HQvFd
- Rachael Ray – http://goo.gl/tAH9y
- Kraft Recipe – http://goo.gl/1J8kTo
- And, of course, Pinterest – http://goo.gl/7ATYRp
Before you head to the store to collect the items that you need, make a list to help you stay within your grocery budget.